Copy the link and then pay for the event : https://imjo.in/z2vuDr
2 Month's Practice session will be given to all the participants before the event.
1. All participants must be equipped with their own standard rotating puzzle cube.
2. All rotating puzzle cubes must be commercially available.
3. All participants cubes must be in a fully scrambled state before the start of the attempt. It is
recommended that state generators approved by the WCA (World Cube Association) are used.
4. Participants must hold their cubes up to their cameras before the start of the attempt so
that it is clear to see that they have been scrambled with no sides pre-completed.
5. A loud start and finish signal recognized by all participants must be used. Upon hearing the
start signal, participants must begin solving their rotating puzzle cubes simultaneously.
6. Only completed cubes may be counted towards the final total.
7. At the end of the 60 minutes, any participant who has not successfully solved their rotating
puzzle cube will be deducted from the final total.
8. The participants must not receive physical help solving their cubes, but they can receive
advice from other online participants and organizers.
9. Participants who have finished their cube before the 60 minutes has finished may make
the organizers and other participants aware. They must show their completed cube to an
independent witness or steward monitoring the group before they leave the call. Any
person leaving before the 60 minutes is up without a completed cube will be deducted
from the final total.