Cube Challenge at IIITDM Kancheepuram
- Oct 13 2019
- Melakottaiyur Village,Near Kandigai, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Nellikuppam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600127
Inter - College Tournament
- 3x3 pyramid
- 3x3 Cube
- 2x2 Cube
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR CUBE COMPETITION
- Students must assemble at sharp 2.00 Pm at the venue.
- Students can participate any 2 events
- Only top 3 places will be considered in each category.
- Students must bring their own cubes for tournament.
- Students must maintain proper discipline at the tournament
- Delegate discussion shall be final and bending on all.
- Last date of entry:10.10.2019
- Tournament Regulation: The latest TNCA rules in force shall apply in the entire tournament.
- There is a competitive limit of 100 competitors.
- Registration fees won’t be refunded at any circumferences.
- The players cannot change the event once the registration is closed.
- All the Participants will receive participant’s certificate.
Only Indian players are eligible to participate in the tournament
If the players get same timing, rematch will be conducted.
SYSTEM OF PLAY
- Totally three rounds will be given among that all the three timing will be considered for average.
- Totally 10 seconds will be given for each player for observation without turning the cubes.