- It is a must for the contestant to be on time for the tournament.
- 10 Sec of time will be given for analyzing the cube before starting the game. Graze time of 5 Sec will also be given before starting the game.
- Don’t start the game without the timer.
- The contestant is not available by the said time he or she will be considered only for the next round.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE NOTED – THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE AS DISQUALIFIED
- If anyone does illegal (they are meant to be disqualified).
- Any misbehavior of the contestant will not be taken for granted. They will be considered disqualified.
- The corners of the cubes are meant to be turned well if twisted it is considered as disqualified.
- If more than one part with one colored face is not solved, the puzzle is considered unsolved (DNF).
- If the cube is broken while solving, you will not be provided with the new cube.
- The judge's decision would be final.
- Don’t open the box in which the cube is placed until your ready, which is designed by scrambler (formula being used)
- The start time and end time would be according to the Indian standard time, a clock will be placed and the time would be calculated as per the shown time.
- Competitors may use cameras at the solving place
- TNCA ID card is available through online you can get into our website https://imjo.in/nM4eRz and register for participating the tournament and there is a yearly renewal for the Id.
- If the ID is not created you can get the TNCA ID while attending the tournament.
- Take care of your things; we at TNCA are not responsible for your belongings so kindly stay safe
- If the CUBE is not brought to the tournament, you can get one from our side provided, we would offer you a new cube with a cost of Rs 500 as a caution deposit. You can receive the amount while returning the CUBE.
- The contestant should obey the rules and regulations of TNCA else we will disqualify them and no refund would be give