- It is a must for the contestant to be on time for the tournament.
- 10 Mins of time will be given for analyzing the cube before starting the game. Graze time of 5 mins will also be given before starting the game.
- Don’t start the game without the timer. If done only single chance will be given for the next round.
- The contestant is not available by the said time he or she will be considered only for the next round.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE NOTED – THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE AS DISQUALIFIED
- If anyone does illegal (they are meant to be disqualified).
- Any misbehavior of the contestant will not be taken for granted. They will be considered as disqualified.
- If the contestant takes more time than the given time they are meant to be disqualified.
- If the given cube is in solved position the contestant should not continue the game if done, they are meant to be disqualified, they are supposed to return the cube to the concerned person before they could start the game.
- The corners of the cubes are meant to be turned well if twisted it is considered as disqualified.
- 10 Mins of the time will be given for analyzing the cube before starting the game. Graze time of 5 mins will also be given before starting the game.
- If the participant doesn’t start the game even after the graze time given they are disqualified.
- If the cube is broken in the process, you will be provided with the new cube.
- Place your cube 2 meters away from the audience and judges. Judges decision would be final.
- If the cube is 45 degree the contestant should not continue the game.
- Don’t open the box in which the cube is placed, which is designed by scrumbler (formula being used)
- The start time and end time would be according to the Indian standard time, a clock will be placed and the time would be calculated as per the shown time.
- Beginner’s category is categorized on the time basis – For 1 minute.
- Advanced Category is categorized on the time basis – The least time is taken for the winning phase.
- If the contestant completes the task before 1 minute they would be considered for the Advance category.
- TNCA ID card is available through online you can get into our website (www…..com) and register for participating the tournament and there is a yearly renewal for the Id.
- If the ID is not created you can get the TNCA ID while attending the tournament.
- Take care of your things; we at TNCA are not responsible for your belongings so kindly stay safe
- If the CUBE is not brought to the tournament, you can get one from our side provided, we would offer you a new cube with a cost of Rs 500 as a caution deposit. You can receive the amount while returning the CUBE.
- The contestant should obey the rules and regulations of TNCA else we will disqualify them and no refund would be give