UNDER - 6, UNDER - 10 (Event Date - 23/10/2021) UNDER - 14, UNDER - 18 (Event Date - 24/10/2021)
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. TNCA ID is compulsory to fill the registration form. TNCA ID can be generated on http://www.tamilnaducubeassociation.org/player-list (Player Id charges cost Rs.500/- per year https://imjo.in/GdCuAZ)
2. There is a separate category for boys and girls. All the contestant will receive E-Certificate and top 3 winner will receive trophies & top 5 will receive medals through courier. (Courier charges should be paid separately)
3. On 23rd & 24th Each contestants will get one round only, and Scrambling Algorithm will be shared On-spot only & Top 10 contestant will be shortlisted based on the best cube-solving timing. Minimum of 5 contestant is required for each event or the final round may be cancelled. For shortlisted contestants final round will be conducted via zoom. Date will be announced soon.
4. In the final round only one chance will be given to every contestants, if there is any network issue judges will decide whether another chance to be given. The final winner list will be announced based on the best timing from each category & judges decision will be final.
5. A contestant can participate in all the cubes as per the following norms, contestant should participate in their age category only, or else contestant will be disqualified.
6. Contestant should be ready with the timer as it is necessary for the competition.
7. Contestant are requested to keep the payment id after paying the entry fees in INSTAMOJO.
8. Parents have to make sure they are not in the same Room as the Contestants, any violation will result in the contestants being disqualified from the competition.
9. All-important announcements related to the competition will be made on our social media pages please make sure you follow our page and go through them regularly to be updated on the latest developments and updates.
10. The contestants have to make sure, that they login at their respective time slots. The zoom meeting would be locked after 10 minutes, so any contestant who joins the meeting late will not be entertained
11. The contestants have to keep their respective cubes before the event, ex: 2x2x2, Pyraminx and Skewb completely solved before they join the zoom meeting
12. Kindly click the link and then pay the amount for the selected events.
The harder you work, more luck you will have by your side. All the best.